[Imports-us] Durham County, North Carolina Address Import

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Wed Jul 11 16:51:30 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:46 AM <jumbanho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you looked at this?  They seem to have an overall plan and some
> software for aiding conflating points with buildings and POI's
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Seattle_Import

The Seattle Building and Address import was our first community attempt at
importing, before tasking manager and before we learn how to use parcels to
help tag buildings.  The Kirkland Import [1] may be a better choice to use.
Another import, still in the works is Bellingham Washington - although it's
a work in progress. Still trying to get more locals involved.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kirkland_Import
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bellingham_Washington_Import

--
@osm_seattle