[Imports-us] Durham and Chatham County Address Imports (North Carolina, USA)

James Umbanhowar jumbanho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:59:59 UTC 2018

Thank you for listening!

I would probably only help with Durham, so two tasks would be great.

I would think something like 500 addresses would be a reasonable task
size.  Obviously in areas without preexisting buildings, this would go
rather quickly, but matching addresses to buildings (whether by putting
on/in the whole polygon or near an entrance) would be a completable
task.

James