[Imports-us] Miami-Dade County Address and Building import.

Levente Juhász jlevente89 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:48:49 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone who pitched in so far with ideas and feedback, and thanks
Leif for informing others on the mailing lists.

The workflow we used (data processing, conflation, etc) might be useful for
other projects aiming to add addresses and building from governmental
sources. All code have been moved to a new GitHub repo [1]. Currently, the
tool is not super user friendly but you get the idea. I have plans to make
it more flexible in the (near) future so that the workflow can be easily
adaptable in other counties/cities in the US.

Cheers,
Levente

[1] https://github.com/SouthFLMappers/OSMImport2018

--