[Imports-us] [Imports] Miami-Dade County Address and Building import.

Levente Juhász jlevente89 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:32:17 UTC 2018

Yeah, thanks for noticing. We need to update the Wiki. Below is a quote
from an earlier mail by grouper. Same info should appear in the 2016 Large
Building import Wiki.

---
Data in FL is public domain, unless exempted by FL Statutes. Refer to
Chapter 119 -
www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0100-0199/0119/0119.html

---

--