[Imports] Optimal ChangeSet size

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:43:49 BST 2009

I'll just update this thread with the news that in this past week I've
been hacking on the bulk_upload.py code, I made several changes,
including splitting apart the concepts of a Changeset and a Diffset
upload.

More recently, I hope I've made the code more accessible to other
developers who want to build on top of the bulk_import codebase, such
as I wished to for the NaPTAN uploader -
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/utils/import/naptan2osm/upload.py

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood