[Imports] Bulk Upload of full country data

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Wed Aug 12 12:14:04 BST 2009

Hi all

I have a complete set of all road data, national parks and rivers that I was
thinking of uploading. The data is currently in shp format, but canbe
converted to osm. Now, my question is, what would you all suggest I do,
upload all, andif so, what about the data currenlty on OSM. I will not
replace any point data, but only roads and parks. The reason for replacing
of roads is because some of the roads on OSM is currently incorrect, so to
try and zoom into the detail to manually fix every road will take forever

Any suggestions?

Andre Schoonbee