[Imports] Bulk Upload of full country data

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Thu Aug 13 14:16:52 BST 2009

Hi Guys
I really appreciate the feedback and guidance on this issue.

Al I want to help achieving, is to get the current dataset as complete and accurate as possible. I must agree that some of the current data is 100% and there will be no need to replace them or update them.

I have not done this before and the last I want is to make a mess of the data, even the good once.

Hence, this discussion. I would like to know exactly what to do and what to look out for, and maybe take it slow, start with a small section, complete that, but in this process, have you guys reviewing my process, and help me correct. PLEASE