[Imports] Bulk Upload import error

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:15:36 BST 2009

2009/8/12 Mike N. <niceman at att.net>:
> Update on this - I vaguely remembered in another script seeing a smaller
> number of nodes for each diff to avoid an error.  So I reduced the diff set
> size from 1000 to 500, and the file uploaded.

Oh, that is interesting, from my local testing, 1000 seemed to work
consistantly, if 500 is a more stable number for the main API, I may
default it to that.

>   Should I close the ticket?   I'd still be interested in slogging through
> the code to see if I spot anything if I can get a traceback.

Probably a note on the ticket and changing the title to something more
appropriate, and dropping the prio way down should do it.

>  Thanks,
>
>  Mike

Regards,
Thomas Wood