[Imports] Fwd: [Talk-us] Import of EPA data

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:59:30 GMT 2009

The delete is running right now,
I dont need to even check ahead of time, because if someone has
changed the version, then it will come back as a conflict from the
delete request.

The only thing i needed to do was this :

for each changeset $id
PERL :
 my $filename="${id}.osm";
 if (! -f $filename)
    {
	my $cmd = "wget
http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/${id}/download
--output-document=$filename";
	system $cmd;
    }

and then for each file convert from OSMchange format to josm format :
PERL :
while (<>)
{
    s/osmChange/osm/g;