[Imports] Import Working Group conference call

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Nov 4 21:06:39 GMT 2009

We've had two canceled / postponed import conference calls.  Tomorrow
/ Thursday 5th November would be next on the schedule for fortnightly
calls.  Given that there has been no demand for a call in the form of
an agenda or important points to be resolved by the import group, I
move that we do not schedule a call for November 5th.

I do think that a future imports call will be worthwhile.  I do not
think that we should be holding discussion back from this list based
on our hopes of a future conference call.

I would like to hear back from the French community on their recent
Corine import and any information that they have on community effects
related to their import.

Best regards,
Richard.