[Imports] canvec-to-osm 0.9.6 now available

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 06:00:42 GMT 2009

Im not making a new script, the folks who understand python, are
making a script that can solve the 'duplicate intersecting nodes' and
'inner/outer relation' problem.

(Yes you might have fixed it, but "i've reached the crux of my
technical ability")

Sure, they can use java, if that works for them.

Im just isolating my canvec-to-osm script to handle the 80 map
features that i know converts correctly. The other 10 can be dealt
with using another option.

Since i dont know how to program (accept in basic DOS) im not that much help.

Others who are experienced in python & java are welcome to take the lead.

Frank already started to help out maptastically :)

Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com