[Imports] Geobase Import Announcement - 1 year later

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 06:22:52 GMT 2009

Hi all,
on Tuesday, nov 17th, i'll be broadcasting live on uStream.tv &
available on skype & IRC.

'cause i work nights im available anytime. (3am /6am 9am/12p/6p/9pmPST
is fine for me)

please let me know 1 day in advance of what time is best that you can
watch, then i can plan (sleep) accordingly.

One year later, there's lots of progress, so its a way to plan the
next year in a bit of detail.
-now that the background work is mostly done, actually coping in the
data 'should' be a little easier.
-we can also work to summerize the years progress & post on the wiki
-and i can share ideas of what the best way forward can be, based on
what was learned from this year.

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
OSM Canada Import co-ordinator