[Imports] [Talk-ca] [Talk-us] TIGER considered harmful

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 15 23:28:01 GMT 2009

Dave,

Understood, I would envision it being a partially manual and partially
automated process.

Maybe I'm confused about the address versus road information.  I would think
the address point would be the front door of the building and would not be a
relation to the road.  So the node of the address and the way of the road
would not be on top of each other.

Is this incorrect?

-Kate Chapman