[Imports] U.S. Conversion Team?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:42:23 GMT 2009

Hi,
I would recommend adding a section on the main US page for 'USA Data Import'
(maybe a new page)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_States
As right now it just says under 'goals' that tiger is available, where now
there are lots more available.

I've set up the 'overview' page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada_Import_Status#Canada_Import_Team_Members
... and the 'Canada Import Team Members' are basically everyone on the
talk-ca list. (as we already know who we are :)  .. but i'll add the
import at list, as thats the international list of all of the 'major
players' who are
doing imports.

(Which reminds me, i need to update that page)

Cheers,
Sam