[Imports] Bulk Address Import

Dan Homerick danhomerick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:07:01 BST 2009

[Bumping this back to the Imports list]

It looks like your data is in a 'comma separated values' (csv) format.
There's a converter/uploader for csv files (written in Perl)
available[1], but skimming the code I notice that it's written for api
0.3 (current is ver 0.6) -- thus it should *NOT* be used, unless
someone more familiar with the differences in the API versions gives
the go ahead.

I must say, I don't like that the script both converts and uploads. If
anyone is interested in updating or rewriting the script, I think it
would be much more useful if it just converted.

[1] http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/import/csv2osm/

- Dan