[Imports] telecon thursday

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:19:59 BST 2009

Ya,
i'd recommend maybe for the next teleconference, if the timing could
be focused for preference to those who would be the main speakers?
-so handling only a few topics, where next time go into detail on
Austrailia data, so the main people working on that can be present.
:-)
(and likewise for others)

Sam

--