[Imports] TMC LCL - help needed

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:52:16 BST 2009

Ya, but the concept is still the same.

Making the complete.osm out of practice, so then it becomes part of
the package that is available. It also serves as a record in the
archives, so incase someone wants to create an extract and/or remove
that data, by having the origional available, its a simple process.

And if a separate tile render openlayer needs to be made, it can be
set up rather   easily.

In other words, its creating a 'reciept -paper trail' of the
contributing data. And doubles up on the 'attribution' requirement.

And ya, i'll rework the wording :)

Sam