[Imports] TMC LCL

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:09:18 BST 2009

2009/9/16 <marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com>

> Because not everyone is monitoring every mailing-list:
>
> We are currently discussing the tagging-schema and
> the organisation of an import of the German TMC
> LocationCodes on the "talk-de" -List under the topic of
> "Taskforce: Integration von OpenLR".

Is the discussion in German or English?
If it is in German, I am afraid I can't participate. I will follow remotely
what you are doing. I have sent emails to the French and UK organizations to
see if I can get the same information to do the same for those two
countries.
Since it is a pan european effort, what you will do will determine how we
will do it in the rest of Europe.

Emilie Laffray