[Imports] Agenda? conference call today

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:00:00 BST 2009

Hi list,
Ian, i'll help you out with a new wiki page for describing how
shp-to-osm.jar works.
It deserves its own page as i is different than shp2osm.py

I have a few more areas to convert, and i'll message the local area
mappers, letting them know it exists.
A few more 'tweeks' of the 'Canada Import Status' chart, and a couple
bugs, and i'll be able to share the process .... As it appears to work
:)
AFAIK,  there is no need for me to be 'copying data like mad', as
local area mappers can do so, at their leasure.
Sure it'll take longer, but the quality of the work will be better
(and using a later version of canvec2osm)

hope that helps,

Twitter: @Acrosscanada