[Imports] bulk-import.py

Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 13 00:04:53 GMT 2010

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Nakor wrote:

I assume your using the bulk_import.py from

http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/import/bulk_upload_06/bulk_upload.py

(just in case there are other bulk_import.py scripts floating around).

> On the third run it failed because it reached the 50,000 limit which I
> quite do not understand as there are only 14,780 changes in the file.
>
> Any help on why it failed and how to make it succeed would be appreciated.

The script 'should' be able to deal with inputs over 50,000, it should also
be sending them this data in smaller chunks of 1000.  If you know the
changeset id of your changeset you should be able to see all but the last
uploaded chunk in the edit history for your user to see where the 50,000
edits come from.

If you can't figure it out maybe you can post a link to your input file and
I can take a closer look at it.

Steve