[Imports] Bicycle parking shapefile

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:31:25 BST 2010

Is creating a wiki page really necessary? This isn't really that big
of an import. I mean I've uploaded more objects after a nice survey on
my bicycle... I was just hoping to get some guidance on the tagging. I
suppose I could make the file available but I have already spelled out
pretty much all of the values contained in it.

Toby