[Imports] Bicycle parking shapefile

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:39:06 BST 2010

This seems pretty sane to me. Unfortunately the "Owner" attribute does
not really map to operator except for city and university racks. All
racks owned by businesses are "Private" although sometimes the note
field indicates the business name. So I guess that will take some
manual tweaking. I was thinking about using "MHK" as tag prefix. It is
the IATA airport code for the local airport but a lot of people use it
to refer to the city itself on IRC and such.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Toby