[Imports] EEA import aprooval

Michal Palenik michal.palenik at freemap.sk
Thu Jun 3 14:45:04 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 04:26:24PM +0300, Simone Cortesi wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 15:51, Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de> wrote:
> >> access is granted to import any data from the European Environment
> >> Agency:
> >
> > Granted doesn't mean that the latest data is actually available. This is
> > currently the issue...
>
> where can I find the email correspondence you refer to in the wiki
> page? EEA-100503.0001 thread containing the authorization letter.

in my mailbox...

where should i put/forward it ? (whole communication was 3 emails with
2 replies)

later an information came to me that this permission was granted some
time ago, but it's nowhere documented. so that is why i am writing this
email and wiki page.

the sentence was
>I would like to inform that you may use the data for the purposes you
>have stated. The condition of use of these data is
>based on that you acknowledge the source and send us information about
>the final product if possible.
(i've already sent back the EEA wiki page, so the second condition is
fullfilled)

michal