[Imports] Toronto, Vancouver, & Edmonton data terms of use

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:13:37 GMT 2010

Hi,

On 3 March 2010 02:49, Katie Filbert <filbertk at gmail.com> wrote:
> * "Upon the request of the City, you may be required to remove a credit from
> future uses..."

As far as I understand we can choose not to give credit and we'll be
fine with this point too.

> * "You assume sole responsibility for your use and reproduction of the
> datasets and for complying with all applicable laws and industry standards."

This is fine, it would be strange for them to take responsibility for
our use.  Then our license has a similar part so we're taking very
little responsibility.

> * The entire "Liability for Not Complying with Terms of Use" section of the
> terms
> * The "Cancellation for Non-Compliance" section

But we would be complying so these don't affect us?

I also know only a bit about licenses so it would still be better to
hear a word from someone who knows.

Cheers