[Imports] pre-osm-import-database (was Re: User Import of Australian data)

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 00:19:07 GMT 2010

Oops,

I meant 'pre-osm-import-database'  as that is describing what's going on.
and the Coraine 'pre-osm-import-database'  is here
http://clc.openstreetmap.fr/cgi-bin/index.py as the example.
It would just need to be changed to include an English option & a
dedicated url & more features listed to choose from. ... but we can
deal with french as it is (since the Quebec area is french).

Sam