[Imports] Inserting OSM data

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:30:58 GMT 2010

Hi,
Im just tagging on to this thread for the archives. As it was just sent to
the imports@ list, but not dev@ list,

It attempts to solve the ideas that jaak noted below.
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2010-March/005544.html

(I was going to respond last week on this thread) ... with 'OpenImportsMap'
.  Perhaps the wiki can be expanded, i added my notes tot he talk page of
it, and  will attempt to incorporate the ideas from this thread also.
  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Importing_Government_Data

It was in response to:
from steveC original post about  Announce: openOS  (Ordinance survey
releasing data)
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2010-March/005543.html

Cheers,
Sam