[Imports] wta:Importing community developed garmin map

Bino Oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Sat May 1 02:34:41 BST 2010

Dear All

My Apologize if thi is not the right place to ask.

I have a community developed garmin map for Indonesia.

*IF* I got permission from the developers to convert this map to other
format:
Is there any documentation on how to convert this format to OSM ?
The current format is in Garmin NT, but I'll try to talk to the
developers to give me the source before they compile it to Garmin NT.

For Indonesia area .. this is the best community developed free map

FYI, they also release for Navitel and Papago format

Sincerely
-bino-