[Imports] new data available for albania

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Oct 28 12:37:12 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Mike  Dupont
<jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Here are some new datasets for albania,
>
> www.archive.org/details/TPGINCAlbaniaFiles
> from the tpg group
>
> and
> www.archive.org/details/AgimKompaniAlbaniaFiles from Agim Kompani,
>
> they were both on our server xhema that fell over. We have more data to upload.
> happy hacking,
> mike

Dear Mike,

If you are going to put forth data as suitable for inclusion in OSM,
please follow the import guidelines and add a complete entry in the
imports catalog.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalog

>From your link above,  www.archive.org/details/TPGINCAlbaniaFiles I
see that this data claims CC-By-SA v3 and is therefore incompatible
with OSM (CC-By-SA v2)

Your previous entry in the imports catalogue
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kosovo_iMMAP_Import

fails to mention or link to a license as well.  Your "sources=various"
does not meet OSM requirements for license or attribution.

Please complete the information in the imports catalogue.