[Imports] new data available for albania

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:45:20 UTC 2010

I have an agreement with  Agim Kopani and others to use this data
under the creative commons license.

I don't see any problems with using creative commons, in fact I prefer
it to other licenses, at least I understand it. Why put it under PDDL
or any other license?

thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania