[Imports] new data available for albania

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Oct 28 13:53:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Mike  Dupont
<jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have an agreement with  Agim Kopani and others to use this data
> under the creative commons license.

Oh, you aren't the publisher?  Perhaps you could link to the original
publisher and license then?  Or at least the permission you have from
the publisher to relicense the work?

> I don't see any problems with using creative commons, in fact I prefer
> it to other licenses, at least I understand it. Why put it under PDDL
> or any other license?

PDDL would make the data available to all open data projects,
including current OSM and future OSM under ODbL.  As it stands, the
data you are putting forward as acceptable would have to be removed as
part of the license change.

Is that your agenda?