[Imports] Thanks to Logistics Plus, new gps data online

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:32:56 UTC 2010

Thanks to Logistics Plus Kosovo
we have another million fresh gps points from Kosovo.
I have split them into packages of 10k points, perl script attached.
Note, there are more fields like trackingid, number of sats etc in the
raw data that I did not process.
http://www.archive.org/details/GpsDataFromKosovoDatapointsWorkPackages3&reCache=1

Thanks to Edi and Flakron for their help.

I have seen some things to improve on the prishtina map already and fixed some.

Also note, these points are in osm format for tracing over, not for importing.
DO NO IMPORT THEM, only trace them.
thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania