[Imports] new data available for albania

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:12:35 UTC 2010

On 29 October 2010 00:29, Grant Slater <openstreetmap at firefishy.com> wrote:
> On 28 October 2010 15:31, Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de> wrote:
>>
>> Please no FUD.. we are not switched and nobody has a time frame too.
>>

> Gosh! Have you told the Licensing Working Group? They've been brewing
> a better data license for OSM now for 3 years or so.
> Those silly volunteers have event put together a outline time frame
> thingy: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Implementation_Plan

At least be honest, even the LWG haven't specified a time frame to switch.

- Referendum proposal. We are still not going to firmly reject/accept
yet but are doing nothing active to organise it. Our position remains
that it does not cleary help us change the license. At the moment, our
emphasis is on CTs revision.

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_89cczk73gk