[Imports] TIGER09 data in .osm format for California?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:37:44 BST 2010

Fortunatly, the map features catelogue doesnt actually change that
much year over year.
ie. and 'airport' will will still be called an 'airport' next year.
.... maybe the classID number can change, or themes get re-aranged
which is easy to adjust and keep track on the chart.

Do you have a link the the latest catelogue .pdf? (will same me digging)

and im sure the 2011 dataset will be better than this year too :)
..... diffs can be created like canvec is planning on doing.

cheers,
sam