[Imports] How good can an import be?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Mon Apr 4 23:02:32 UTC 2011

Seg, 2011-04-04 às 15:27 -0400, john whelan escreveu:
> I totally agree, CommonMap is the place for imports.  OpenStreetMap
> should be left to people on the ground holding gps units.

I'm trying to track the border of my village, but it's quite difficult.
I have a quite nice GPS, but I'm still waiting for someone to draw a
line on the ground, to let me track it afterwards.

Meanwhile, should I import the borders from the local authority, since
the administrative borders are public and free to use in OSM? ;-)

Regards,

Jorge