[Imports] Massachusetts road data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Fri Aug 5 20:30:14 BST 2011

There is a second file for routing which I guess massgis didn't include we can get that to you.
For the orthos/obliques we would be able to host, just need to figure out the best way how so talking to the OAM people should right.
Calvin Metcalf
Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Office of Transportation Planning
10 Park Plaza Suite 4150
Boston, MA 02116
Office 617-973-7027