[Imports] Mass Bus Data

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Mon Aug 15 16:10:01 BST 2011

I'd wait until someone more knowledgeable than I responds, but I'd say to
revert those two changesets, then before uploading again split the 8000+
node file into maybe four parts.

It would help if you shared a link to the relevant changesets, and it would
be super if you could share the OSM.XML file you're trying to upload, so
others can take a look at it and see if there are any problems.

Thanks for keeping communication open. Even some of the most seasoned OSM
contributors have had problems like this, the important thing is to
communicate and follow up.

-Josh