[Imports] Mass Bus Data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Mon Aug 15 16:20:24 BST 2011

ok the osm file is on the wiki on the MassDOT page, but for reference, it's http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/mbtabus.osm.zip and I'm merging it into the 170 bus nodes that are already there using the method on the talk page of the MassDOT article.   The change sets in question are  http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/massDOT/edits these three.   If nobody has a better idea I can role back the 3(yes 3 some how) change sets, and re do it, or use the validator plug in (just got marc's email.

(Note, NOT going to do anything myself right now don't worry), thank you for your help guys.