[Imports] US Golf Courses from GNIS

Golf Geek golfgeek2011 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:42:21 UTC 2011

Thanks for the offer--since the courses need to be merged manually, I'll definitely need lots of help! I will take a fresh look at all of this after the holidays, and then I will defintely consult with you on splitting files etc. I will also let you know what I used to try to detect overlaps. Thanks.