[Imports] Importing Virginia road centerlines

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:43:44 UTC 2011

Josh,

Are you on the regular talk list?

There's been a long discussion about the dangers of importing on that
list. Since you're new to importing, I'd suggest reading that thread
so you're familiar with the pitfalls.

Where in Virginia are you? If you're near the DC area, a few of us
have been planning on meeting in the near future to discuss DC and its
import issues (good and bad) and so this seems like it'd fit right in.

Lastly, is your data available somewhere others can look at it? I'd
like to just make a simple, quick comparison map with it.

- Serge