[Imports] Announcement: Corine 2006 Land Cover Import for Republic of Ireland

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:42:12 GMT 2011

Salut Pieren,

I'll be using your modified version of the Python bulk uploader. In
fact, I committed a bug fix to it a few days ago. It would fail if no
-t option were provided. The plan is to upload a single .osm file in
order to avoid duplicate nodes. There will be some overlapping ways,
but not too many to fix afterwards.

Dermot