[Imports] Failed import

Douglas Perkins douglas at dperkins.org
Sat Jun 25 00:51:22 UTC 2011

Dear Imports,

I am afraid I messed up an import. The data is Yahoo highway data for
Yurihonjo City, Akita, Japan.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JA:Yahoo_Data_Import_Highway#05:.E7.A7.8B.E7.94.B0.E7.9C.8C

I tried opening the data in Josm and then uploading it. When it loaded
in Josm, the data set looked very nice, with roads and such just as
desired. But after I uploaded it to the server, the points are all
there, but the relations are not. The original data file, rw05210秋田県
由利本荘市.osm, still looks good -- the relations were somehow lost in
the upload.

What can I do to clean this up? I may have made a beginner mistake. :-(
Thanks, and very sorry for the hassle!

-dpp