[Imports] Importing Arkansas data

Marten Hogeweg mhogeweg at esri.com
Mon Mar 28 19:22:03 UTC 2011

Hi Ian,

We have had other responses from OSM contributors and are working with the State of Arkansas and those folks tell us there is no issue contributing this data to OSM. We also see various places around the world that have the parcel boundaries loaded into OSM and some of those are featured as 'best of OSM'. We do not see it as a data dump.

Kind regards,

Marten