[Imports] Importing Data from OpenTopography and EarthScope

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:53:07 BST 2011

Hello,

importing buildings is not really a problem in my eyes. If you look in
France, you will see that we are massively importing buildings based on
cadastral plans. Having more buildings isn't a bad thing, it just needs to
be available in a way where people won't massively import them without
checking if they have already been imported.
Else I am looking forward to have LIDAR information.
Andy's advice are also pretty good.

Emilie Laffray