[Imports] [OpenStreetMap] Uploading filling stations

Michal Palenik michal.palenik at freemap.sk
Thu May 19 10:49:06 UTC 2011

hello, i'd be interested in data for Slovakia

some extra info on stations (which maybe are in the file):
name, openning hours, ...
see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Petrol_station for all tags that
are interesting

extra tag should be something like
mol:id=123
in order to identify the nodes for future updates

michal

michal palenik
www.freemap.sk
http://wiki.freemap.sk