[Imports] Acadia National Park

poppele at hm.edu poppele at hm.edu
Sat Oct 15 17:20:44 BST 2011

Kerry Gallivan wrote:
> The National Park Service has recently released updated GPS trail data (public domain, for Acadia National Park (Maine, USA). Currently there is a tremendous gap in trail data for the park. This would be a reliable bulk import of data which would server as an excellent base for future user-based data to be build upon. What that are other people's thoughts on this import?
>
> Regards,
> Kerry

Dear Kerry,
in the area between Bar Harbor in the north, to Seal Harbor in the
south, from the Atlantic Ocean to Jordan Pond in the west, there are
already a lot of gps-tracks. I agree with Josh and Greg that it is best
to check the data before importing it. Give us access to the data to
check it. I can help if you like.

with best regards
WernerP