[Imports] Acadia National Park

Kerry Gallivan kerry_gallivan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 22:05:33 BST 2011

Thanks, Greg, et al, for the feedback. The data is located on the NPS data store at the following URL:

https://irma.nps.gov/App/Reference/Profile/2169900

I imported the data into Merkaator to view and clean it up with labeling, etc. I'm quite familiar with the park (develop mobile apps for national parks - www.chimani.com) and the trails would complete the entire trail network. Currently there are only about 15% of trail coverage which has been traced by individual users.

Thoughts?

Kerry