[Imports] town boundaries

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Fri Oct 21 15:02:36 UTC 2011

Yeah I'm going through them, there pretty easy to see on mapnik,
I also think I know how that happened, at one point josm timed out as it was uploading the data and I had to restart the upload, I bet that the batch that it timed out on, did get uploaded just the confirmation didn't get though. Especially as josm will try like 5 times to upload it it explains why so many copies of the same random ways got up.