[Imports] [Talk-us] boundary import Update

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Sun Oct 23 13:58:17 UTC 2011

Well the idea behind the git was that muliple people or just me st miltiple times would be able to work on the edit with out having half finished things showing up on the map.
I also plan to download data we need to edit, and include it there . (i.e. download a county relation and way replace with new ways save it to git instead of uploading)
Lastly I hope to be able to find a better way to upload before I finish)
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email