[Imports] [Talk-us] MA towns

Peter Dobratz peter at dobratz.us
Fri Oct 21 03:23:41 UTC 2011

Thanks for uploading these borders.

Building on my recently added relations for Tyngsborough and
Dunstable, I decided to create a relation for Chelmsford.  On the
Chelmsford/Westford border you created 7 overlapping Ways, so I
deleted 6 of them and then added the remaining one to the relation.
Also the Chelmsford/Billerica border there are 9 overlapping ways, so
I deleted 8 of them.

Browsing through the state, it appears that this problem is fairly
widespread.  These can be easily seen on the Mapnik rendering since
they are shown as thicker lines.  Once you realize what is going on,
it's not too hard to just delete all but one of the duplicate Ways in
JOSM as you are creating the relation.