[Imports] illegal import in avalon area ?

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Wed Sep 21 16:02:56 BST 2011

Hi there,

Beta testing a new heatmap real time service, I plugued osm into it to
see all the osm diffs in real time (depending on the brest (minutely)
osm diff available since there is no pub/sub infrastructure to do
better).

Just looking the rendering : (I still have to fix some color stuff but
it's displaying anyway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleroux/6169611638/sizes/l/in/photostream/
)

I zoomed on the Avalon Wilderness reserve, and seeing a weird shape :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleroux/6169610798/sizes/o/in/photostream/

 I dig a little bit more to that :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleroux/6169077511/sizes/l/in/photostream/

I looked into the import catalog and can't find any reference to this,
but I dont really have the context for this country. Is it part of
TIGER set of data ?

http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=13&lat=46.96234&lon=-53.07816&layers=B000000TFFFFFFFF
is clearly showing that the source is the same than google's one, or
is google itself.

Maybe someone has a little bit more info regarding this case ?

--
Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr
0x39494CCB <steven at le-roux.info>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB